As many of you already know, I am an avid Team in Training enthusiast. I have completed many running events, a triathlon, and a century ride over the past several years and continue to do everything I can to fight blood cancers. I am proudly fundraising and training to complete the 2012 Nike Women’s Half Marathon in San Francisco on October 14, 2012. This will be my third time to travel to California for this absolutely fabulous event…one of my favorites!
Some things have not changed though; people are still battling blood cancers everyday and we are still fighting to find a cure. The most important thing we can do is donate our time and our money to aid researchers, fund patient services, and further LLS’s mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. I still need your help to raise awareness and funds to find a cure. I hope you will once again join me in our fight against blood cancer!
Visit my personal webpage at:
- 2008 Disney Half Marathon, Orlando FL
- 2008 Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon
- 2008 Rock n’ Roll San Diego Half Marathon
- 2008 Rock n’ Roll San Antonio Half Marathon
- 2009 P.F. Chang’s Rock n’ Roll Full Marathon, Phoenix AZ
- 2009 Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon
- 2009 Nike Women’s Half Marathon, San Francisco CA
- 2010 Rock n’ Roll Mardi Gras Half Marathon, New Orleans LA
- 2010 Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon
- 2010 Nation’s Olympic Triathlon, Washington D.C.
- 2011 America’s Most Beautiful Bike Ride, Lake Tahoe NV
- 2011 Nike Women’s Half Marathon, San Francisco CA
- 2012 Disney Princess Half Marathon, Orlando FL
- 2012 Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon
- 2012 Mayor’s Half Marathon, Anchorage AK